Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Four Day weekend

And of course I get sick.  I love the irony in life.  A time to rest turns into a time to heal.  I have been enjoying the off time with my family, but I really don't like being sick.  It sucks.  Not too much to write today.  Just drinking some tea, trying to watch some football, and hoping that this crap gets out of my system.  BTW, people really suck.  I hope that my wife and I can teach our daughters to be members of a full society rather than be stuck in a short sighted world view that does not challenge them.  From idiots trying to buy more stuff to those who only care for themselves, I hope that my girls are able to rise above that and become the greatest generation of leaders and citizens of the world.  Just my quick rant.

No comments: